Albany's #1 Epoxy Countertops and Epoxy Floor Contractor for Residential Projects
Kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, garage floor re-finish, trust the professionals at Capital Region Epoxy Coating to help you complete your next project. Epoxy countertops and epoxy floors give you spectacular look and durability at a fraction of the cost of other material types. We have served the capital region for over 10 years and have completed projects large and small. We would love the opportunity to quote your next project. Give us a call today!
Epoxy Countertop Process
We make it simple!
- In many cases we can give you an estimate over the phone with supplied photos of the project site and some additional information about the size of your project.
- Removal of your existing countertops is not necessary as our process involves coating over the countertops you already have.
- Epoxy is self-leveling, allowing us to ensure the proper thickness and design needed to meet your project requirements.
- The artistic process begins in the mixing and setting phases, this is where Capital Region Epoxy Coating really shines! We mix colors, metallics, and use special processes and techniques to achieve the design you want.
Once the epoxy sets and cures, you are left with beautiful kitchen countertops that are durable and will last for decades.
Epoxy Floor Coating Process
- Just like epoxy countertops, we can usually give you an estimate over the phone with supplied photos and measurements. Depending on your application, we will quote the project based on the materials needed.
- The room must be clear of all obstructions and furniture prior to pouring the epoxy.
- We start in the furthest corner and work our way out of the room. Along the way we lay out and create the design you request as the epoxy sets.
- In most cases, we add additional materials to increase traction of the epoxy floor.
- We coat over any solid surface floor with the most popular projects being epoxy finish garage floors, epoxy bathroom floors and epoxy kitchen floors.
Once cured, you have a completely custom floor that is durable, chemical resistance, waterproof, and easy to clean. Give us a call today for a free estimate!
Waterproof basement floor with Epoxy
Epoxy floors are naturally waterproof. Capital Region Epoxy Coating can pour an epoxy basement floor that not only looks beautiful but is completely waterproof. This benefit is ideal if you are replacing a floor in a previously flooded basement. It is also ideal to have an epoxy basement floor if a future basement leak were to occur. Our Epoxy floor contractors are ready to help design your next project.
Epoxy Paint vs. Epoxy Coating
Epoxy paint is a roll-on application that puts a thin layer of epoxy-based paint over your smooth, paint prepped surface. The durable properties of epoxy in the paint create a fairly tough finish. This process is commonly used for epoxy painting garage floor projects. Epoxy paint comes in a variety of colors. The problem with epoxy paint is that under high traffic conditions, it must get reapplied often and is not impact resistant. Over time, you will see the paint start to chip and crack revealing the original floor finish beneath.
An epoxy coated floor is a thick layer of epoxy resin that gets mixed, poured over your existing solid surface floor with either solid colors, or designs mixed in. Once it cures, you have a hardened, solid layer of epoxy that is chemical resistant, waterproof and can withstand common heat and impact.
Special texture additives are also mixed in to enhance the traction of your epoxy floor. Let Capital Region Epoxy Coating finish your next garage floor, basement floor, kitchen floor, or bathroom floor project.